The AASHTO LRFD Bridge Construction Specifications are intended for use in the construction of bridges. The specifications employ the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) methodology, ..... Read More
These specifications cover the design, evaluation, and rehabilitation of highway bridges. The design provisions of these specifications employ the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) methodology, ..... Read More
The AASHTO Materials Standards contain specifications, test methods, and provisional standards commonly used in the construction of highway facilities.
They are available as a one-year online ..... Read More
Developing an Onboarding Online Module for New Employees
The Montana Department of Transportation would like your assistance in gathering information on what other states have developed in the area of an onboarding welcome online module for new employees. MDT will be creating video modules which will include a high level overview of state government, introduction to the MDT agency and introduction to divisions within the organization.
The information requested is listed below.
1. Cost: Online module built internally or contracted out?
2. Software: What software/application did you use to build it? Powerpoint, Proshow Producer, Articulate etc.
3. Informational Content: Do you have a script that was developed with key talking points that you would be willing to share?
4. Navigation: Are you providing the welcome message module and content through a learning management system?
5. Tracking: Is there a method to track the progress of the new employee (whether they watched and completed the module)?
6. Updates: Do you have a scheduled timeline for updates to the module?
Susan Sillick Research Programs Manager 2701 Prospect Avenue Helena, Montana 59620 United States Phone: United States E-Mail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org