This 2020 3rd edition includes the following revisions and updates from the previous 2015 2nd edition: new fracture mechanics-based model for reflective cracking in AC overlays over flexible, ..... Read More
This manual has been developed to assist bridge owners by establishing inspection procedures and evaluation practices that meet the National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS). The manual ..... Read More
The AASHTO LRFD Bridge Construction Specifications are intended for use in the construction of bridges. The specifications employ the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) methodology, ..... Read More
These specifications cover the design, evaluation, and rehabilitation of highway bridges. The design provisions of these specifications employ the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) methodology, ..... Read More
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is seeking information from other agencies’ Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) programs regarding Good Faith Effort (GFE) requests. When available, please include web links or attachments to any resources that might further explain your state’s policies and practices. If you have any questions, please contact Madalena Maestri at email@example.com.
1. What is your current overall annual DBE goal for FHWA?
a. Do you typically meet your overall annual goal?
2. What was the average amount of FHWA funding allocated for construction lets for the last 3 FFYs?
3. How many FHWA-funded construction contracts did you let annually based on your last three FFYs?
b. Number of lettings each year
c. Number of contracts per let including federal funds, on average?
d. Of the contracts let in the last 3 years, how many contracts were assigned DBE goals?
4. What is your ratio of approved good faith effort evaluation requests received compared to the number of good faith effort evaluation requests approved.
5. If readily available, please share the following documents:
a. Provision and/or Process for evaluating good faith effort evaluation
b. Procedure used by your state to allocate federal funds
6. Describe your strategies to ensure/promote DBE utilization on FHWA contracts.
Please provide contact information if you are willing to participate in a follow-up email or phone call.
Bureau, Section or Unit:
Diane Gurtner WisDOT Division of Budget and Strategic Initiatives 4822 Madison Yards Way Madison, Wisconsin 53705 United States Phone: United States E-Mail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org