The AASHTO LRFD Bridge Construction Specifications are intended for use in the construction of bridges. The specifications employ the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) methodology, ..... Read More
These specifications cover the design, evaluation, and rehabilitation of highway bridges. The design provisions of these specifications employ the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) methodology, ..... Read More
The AASHTO Materials Standards contain specifications, test methods, and provisional standards commonly used in the construction of highway facilities.
They are available as a one-year online ..... Read More
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is gathering information on how other states completed their Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) self-evaluation inventory of barriers for pedestrian facilities in the public right-of-way (e.g., curb ramps, sidewalks, Accessible Pedestrian Signals (APS)) and schedule to remove barriers to comply with ADA regulations for pedestrian facilities. Please forward to the appropriate person in your agency.
If available, please include web links or attachments to any resources that might further explain your state’s policies and practices.
1. Do you have an ADA self-evaluation inventory of barriers? (If no, you may end the survey.)
2. Please list the features that are included in your inventory (e.g., curb ramps, sidewalks, APS, bus stops, on-street parking).
3. How long did it take to develop the inventory process?
4. How long did it take to perform the field inventory?
5. Who performed the field inventory?
In-house staff (yes/no):
6. How much did it cost to perform the field inventory?
7. How much did it cost to remove individual barriers (or what was the allocation per year to make improvements)?
8. How did you make this information available for the public?
Please provide contact information if you would be willing to participate in a follow-up email or phone call.
Diane Gurtner WisDOT Division of Budget and Strategic Initiatives 4822 Madison Yards Way Madison, Wisconsin 53705 United States Phone: United States E-Mail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org